Thursday, May 12, 2011

NEW ARRIVAL!

RIBBON FLOWERS! $2.50 original  $3.00 w/"bling"
To purchase from my Etsy shop, click HERE
These adorable flowers look great on just about anything.  Try them in your hair, on a sweater, jacket, hat or scarf.  Really just about anywhere!  Available in a rainbow of colors....not only the ones you see here.  Available with and without "bling".   Available on large or small barrette, large or small pin or small alligator clip.  Pins are great for attaching to clothing, barrette's are obviously for hair and the alligator clips can be used on jewelry.  Message me with specific color requests.

 Original $2.50

 Ribbon Flower w/"bling $3.00
 Choose from BARRETTE (Large or Small), PIN (Large or Small) or ALLIGATOR CLIP


3 comments:

Ammy said...

I had NO IDEA you did this! How do I purchase something??!?!? They are way cute....I want everything!

Ammy said...

I just found your Etsy shop!

Sassy Lu said...

Thanks Ammy. I just started not very long ago, so it's a work in progress. If there is anything you want or if you see something somewhere else, let me know and I'll do what I can to make it for you!